Thursday, January 31, 2013

Birthday Tradition {Love}

My husband is a treasure.  Ladies out there who are not married yet, take some advice:  Wait for a man who Loves the Lord above all, even you- You won't be sorry.

The morning of my birthday he took me to a breakfast place near our house so I didn't have to clean up after a breakfast mess.








We got a babysitter and went out to a nice Asian Restaurant.


Note: Its day 158 for beard growing in my husbands quest for 365 days of the beard.



For the 3rd year in a row he has taken me to the same sweet Botique hotel for my birthday!

View from our hotel at night.
 It was the first time we have left Zane with a babysitter for little less than 24 hours.  It was fun to get out just the two of us!  Although as many parents will attest, we couldn't resist talking about him while we were away!  Zane brings such joy to our lives.

love this man

View from the balcony.

Loren let me get a manicure  ($5 here) and pedicure.

Still in Ecuador- look at all those taxis.
I have married the man of my dreams.  A man who pushes me towards living out my love for God, forgives me of my sins, and has an irresistible sense of humor.

Thank you Loren for your patience through the years with this broken vessel redeemed by Christ,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment