Sunday, March 28, 2010

Please Pray

My Aunt Connie went into a diabetic coma this last friday night. Please be praying for our family as there doesn't seem to be much hope that she will come out of it. My mother and Katelyn will be going to the US to be with the family. Katelyn is a senior in high school and can't afford to miss many days of school, but she is very close to her aunt and will spend the next few weeks in the US. Pray that my mom is able to get some rest. Pray that my other sister AJ who was also close to my aunt will feel loved although she is not able to go. My dad is in Peru right now for meetings and is hoping to get an early flight to Ecuador so he can see mom and Katelyn before they go. Please pray that in this whole situation God will receive glory.
Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment